SB 1100 Submersible waste disposal systems with graduated compression
The SB 1100 system is a top, cost-effective, green, and energy-saving, emergency solution. Each system includes two standard bins that are used by Local Government Organisations (OTA), with a waste disposal capacity of 1,100lt or 1.1m³, and through the graduated compression function, it can accept waste with a total initial volume of up to 10m³.
Through the graduated compression function, it can handle all types of waste: mixed, paper, glass, metal, PET plastics, bio-waste, electrical appliances, edible fats, and more, thus being an efficient and ideal waste disposal, separation, and recycling solution.
The waste compression bins also make the life of citizens easier, while they are aesthetically pleasing, at the same time, and contribute to the smooth operation of cities, islands, hospitals, hotels, universities, etc.:
- All of the functions of the external parts for the collection of recyclable and mixed materials are accessible to users (children, senior citizens, people with special needs).
- They are built with materials to last for decades, and endure all weather conditions and heavy use.
- They can work in all weather, through an airtight and watertight safety mechanism that keeps odors, snow, storms, etc. away.
- They literally make waste disappear from public view, while they are also closed airtight, and in this way, they help in keeping pavements cleaner, and free from foul odors.
- Through the graduated compression function, they can handle all types of waste: mixed, glass, metal, PET plastics, bio-waste, edible fats, electrical appliances, etc.